Wednesday 15 May 2013

Men's Birthday's

Sometime's tough but with a silhouette you can download anything that is out there and bam!!!

Card for a friend...



My silhouette cut out the skull background and the bats.  I also cut a fence a haunted house and some spooky trees but it looked nice as it was so I left it!  The coloured background paper is Tim Holtz and I used the gears spellbinders dies.  The Happy Birthday stamp is by Kirsty Wiseman.  All inked on the edges with a black momento ink pad.

He loved it!

I then found this on the silhouette website and couldn't resist, for him it's old fashioned vampire's of course not the new fancy ones! 


He loved it!

I have a craft fair coming up so off to start the canvas which I didn't get time to start the other day and while it is drying start on cards for the fair!  


Kay
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment