Sunday 12 May 2013

Christmas Colour Combo...

Well it's sunday again so time for my guest design spot on http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

This week it's a Colour Combo of Teal, Brown and Cream. The only real rule is that you must create a new christmas holiday, winter or Hanukkah card and means by Christmas there is no panic that you have none made!


Love the colour combo on this!  The ribbons were just part of my stash, the teal paper is cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the cream and brown is american crafts papers.  I used my spellbinders on the embossed paper which I did with a creative expressions folder and rubbed over with teal ink.  The button is from a collection which I definitely should have got a larger jar for...


Today is about planning a 7th birthday party and making a canvas for my daughter as a present which will be up here in a week or so!  And coming soon a scrapbook page from my experience yesterday at demo by Ken from Spellbinders!  My poor other halfs credit card!!! So thankful I get to craft everyday somehow or somewhere.

Kay 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment