Saturday 18 May 2013

Candles



Well it's sunday again so time for my guest design spot on http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

This week it's a Candles. The only real rule is that you must create a new christmas holiday, winter or Hanukkah card and means by Christmas there is no panic that you have none made!



Well for this weeks challenge I discovered I had nothing with candles! Luckily I have a silhouette and downloaded a candle file for only 33p as they are were on sale! I cut in 2 different shades of red from the Valentine american crafts pack. I also cut out the frame at the same time, well my silhouette did the hard work! The flower is a Papermania traditional and the gold embellishments are remenants of last years Christmas crackers! That's why crafters hoard everything!!!  All the stickers are Papermania I think and the ribbon is from the same crackers!  All the glitter is Martha Stewart and the flame is gold gilding flakes.  The stripe paper is American crafts again!  Another quick card to put together thanks to my silhouette! 

As it's my daughters 7th birthday today we are off to host a bowling party this morning and have cake at my parents this afternoon! Here is then & now...

 

Awww happy birthday my little pickle!

Happy sunday

Kay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment