Thursday 19 April 2012

Sunshine on a rainy day...



Was so dark earlier I needed some colour...


The card base is from QVC as is the We Are Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny papers in the yellow and orange.  The stamp is from Tim Holtz Urban Chic collection and the ribbon from my local craft shop (had to buy it in pink and green as well...already have blue!).  The flowers my mum gave me in a bag in lots of colours and the gem stones are papermania.  


I used a butterfly embossing folder through my Vagabond and sanded it with the We Are Memory Keepers heart sander.  Stamped the sentiment with black Ink It Up and edged all the paper with this and the Rocket Red Gold Dew Drop Brilliance ink pad.  Taped the ribbon to the band of orange card and mounted the sentiment with foam pads.  Made a bow and attached with silicone glue and did the same for the flowers.  This was made up of scraps of paper left from other projects.  Cheap and cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment