Saturday 7 April 2012

New Arrivals!



Lost my mojo a little today.  If anyone finds it please let me know!  It took all afternoon to make a card that I don't really like!


A friend had a girl this week so I will be making the girl version of this card tomorrow ( will put it up once card has been received!).  




This was a quick card to make but that is because I used the silhouette to cut the baby edged paper and the boy cloud.  I edged it all with yet again brilliance ink pad in pearlescent sky blue and covered the boy and stars in Martha Stewart glitter glue and then stuck together with foam pads, letting the "boy" bit just hang.  
The ribbon was a gift from my oldest friend, also a crafter who was living in the states when I had my son and sent me a bag of blue scrapbooking goodies!  As the card was made for her grandson only fair to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment