Thursday 19 November 2015

Octavia...

I have been preparing for christmas craft fairs, but took a break to make these lovely digi stamps which I hand coloured with Spectrum Noir (SN) pencils into cards.  I also made up some Crafters Companion cards with the Scruffy Kitten range of stamps.  I will include these and the football ones in my next post as I need daylight to take the pictures! And my SN sparkle pens arrived in the middle of all that so I got sidetracked!

The image is Octavia Thinking designed by Nikky Hall and can be obtained from the Polkadoodles website:  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/octavia-thinking-digital-stamp-download/


The flowers are made using Dreamees fairy flower stamps which can be purchased here.  
I heat embossed with white detailed embossing powder and medium onto topsy turvy card from create and craft and curled using the Tonic flower shapers tool set.


It was then distressed with a sandpaper tool and a blade run around the edges of all the papers and I curled the topper to make a more interesting design.


Love my new Tonic Just for you dies from Hixxysoft, I am going to make some simple cards next with just this sentiment and some flowers.  More for the craft stall!  Same as before with the Dreamees stamps to make the flowers and this time I used the Crafters Companion distress embossing folder  http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/members-special-offers-c6/new-launches-c2639/crafters-companion-textures-8x8-embossing-folders-distress-embossing-folder-p26560

I only made these today so the ink is fresh!  Just got to finish off a few more of the Scruffy Kitten range then I will post those up!
Happy Crafting!
Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment