Thursday 26 February 2015

Nearly a no dies card!

Another Craftwork Cards number!  
It was nearly a no dies card but I had to add the white butterfly spellbinders die on top of the CWC butterfly! All from the More Than Words set.

I started off by making the background. Craft card, painted in Gesso, stamped with Crafters Companion texture stamps and embossed with silver embossing powder then dry embossed with a Crafters Companion 8x8 distress embossing folder.  All edged with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar then over this with Stampin Up' Pixie Pink.


I layered up 3 flowers all edged in the Stampin' Up pink again and glued a gem in the centre.  All held together with a hot glue gun.


The butterfly looked a bit plain so I added the Spellbinders butterfly at the end of the project.


The lace ribbon is from The Works (a bargain at £1 a roll, also in grey and red and yes I did buy one of each!). The glass heart is from a crafty sellers group on facebook, knew I would need them one day!

I had this in mind as a mothers day card so I will update the pics if I add anything to it!

Thanks for stopping by

Kay
x



No comments:

Post a Comment