Thursday 20 March 2014

Never enough time!

Well I never got round to the daylight picture for my last post!!!  

I have been busy with work, the kids and making cards again so the blog suffers and although I would like to be able to do this more I can only do what I can in the time I have.

So a few cards have been made again!  I seem to get about 4 a weekend to do and as mostly A4 and busy kids with social lives I made my mums birthday card yesterday and her birthday is today!  Just been to Hobbycraft for supplies for pressies and for me!  Also finally got some Flitter Glu from Indigo Blu.  It's awesome!  

So this is the smallest card I've made in years!  It was the left over paper from making a larger card, the Auntie tag and butterfly are by Hunkydory from Create & Craft.  The flower die is a Bigz die by Tim Holtz Tattered Florals.  The background paper is a vintage set I picked up from Hobbycraft a few years ago and I think the pink paper is from Tim Holtz again.

Took this pic to show the dimension on the card!


The full front of the card.  It was teeny compared to my usual makes yet it had the biggest flower!


Sent to my other half's Auntie who told his dad she loved it!  That's what counts even though it was scraps it was still made with love!

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment