Monday 30 September 2013

Welcome baby Daniel...

 We got to meet baby Daniel...

It was his naming ceremony yesterday so I made him a card and a door hanger for his room.


Made with little boy blue kit from create and craft. with a spellbinder die, a Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon and buttons thrown in.

Door Hanger




Using an MDF hanger from Hobbycraft I covered it in ranger Broken China paint after sanding down the edges! I then used a spellbinder die to cut out the aperture and saved what I had cut.  I inked everywhere with a Tim Holtz denim ink pad and stuck the paper onto the wood with glossy accents making the showing paint around the aperture glossy (that last bit was a happy accident!).  The toys banner is like a parchment which i decided to tear and ink then put the glossy accent behind the lettering to stick it. I used ribbon that I used on the card and the same heart button with string and just knotted it together and glued with a glue gun.  The circle is what was cut out for the handle which I topped with a sticker from the same Little Boy Blue kit, and the letters were from the same kit.  The baby gro is K & Co from my scrapbook stash!  

A lovely keepsake for a lovely little boy...and I stole him for a bit!


Awww he is adorable!
Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment