Monday, 19 August 2013

Opened Early...

Happy 50th Birthday Anthony!

I made another A4 card but this time for family, for my cousin who is 50 on Thursday but was naughty and opened the card whilst we were there on Monday!



I discovered something new at a demo on Saturday called Gentle blends by Pinflair, I also got some Pinflair glitter paste all from my local craft shop, Carshalton Crafts.  I went mad as I had to get the Indigo Blu flourish stamp as only one left in stock!

I used dark blue co ordinations and plain white A4 which I masked off with the clock mask and inked using just cut & dry foam.  I then stamped the flourish over the top in the same Mediterranean blue gentle blends then edged with the glitter paste.  I used another mask for the cogs frame and ran it through my Vagabond then inked in the same way as the background.  The Happy Birthday is a long Sizzix flower birthday die, but I just cut them off!  The 50th is Tim Holtz Carnival letters.

Although most people will not have a card the same as I make all of them different even if they are similar they are never the same, I definitely know this is a one off as I made the background paper!


I loved using this product and said I would see the owner of the shop on payday as I want at least two more colours!

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment