Wednesday 3 July 2013

Coral request...

Birthday dresses!

Here is another of the steampunk Kanban stamps, love my promarkers at the moment!
I asked what was the best colour and was advised the persons wardrobe was mainly filled with coral! 


I used A4 anita's carstock, american crafts spring carstock, gold textured cardstock and the stripy paper and ribbon is from the gorjuss collection.  The ribbon bow and button is from my stash and I used spellbinders die's and a tim holtz rosette die.  The embossing folder is also tim holtz.


And just to compare this is the card I made for the same person last year!  



 This was made using a free Debbie Moore CD from a magazine for the dress, dummy and papers.  A Tim Holtz calender card and some twine and beads and the Birthday tag is by Craftwork Cards.  The skirt was easy to make, just folded but when I made it a second time for another card it was a nightmare!  Just a case of practicing I guess!

I made this blue folded version for an old school friend as well, I wouldn't have purchased one of these CD's previously but now I might as I can see how versatile they are and you can make so many!

I like to keep a record of what I make, so if nothing else when you get stuck you can look back and steal some idea's back from yourself!

Kay
x




No comments:

Post a Comment