Monday 3 June 2013

Father's Day...

This is for my dad...




He had some great tools I could "borrow" for my 1st nice car that I actually looked after. Thanks Dad!

This is him mucking about at littlehampton with me and my now 7 year old daughter!

The brick embossing folder and topper were from my local craft shop and were not branded but thought I would share the idea anyway!  I printed out the happy fathers day onto plain paper made up just in a word doc. The rosette is a tim holtz die with a no1 from the male anita's range I think.  The stripey paper is from create and craft male kit which I only had to pay the postage for and the topper is backed by spellbinders! 
i just added some card candi to finish it off.

Another father's day card next time, my father in law so a sports theme!

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment