Monday 12 November 2012

Busy craft desk...

It has been a hot desk for a while!  I have made a card or cards everyday for the past few months but had a break the past few days!  Had fun with the kids and actually started a scrapbook page yesterday. Will finish that before bed tonight!

Here are some cards I made recently...    

                                                                Tim Holtz inspired...


For this card I used:
A selection of TH stamps and the Vintage Lace die for the trim.
Black archival ink pad.
Plain black, white and mirri card from Hobbycraft.
Lovingly Barogue (Couture creations) Embossing Folder.
Gems from Poundland.
White ribbon.
Foam Pads & wet glue.


For this card I used:
A selection of TH stamps and the congratulations and happy birthday ticket stamp were free from a magazine.
Blue bazzill cardstock.
White cardstock.
Silver cardstock.
Momento and ink it up ink pads.
Card candi.
Foam pads and tape runner.

The lighter blue on the stamped images is (I think a woodware) embossing powder.  They are really bright! I used a dryer ink pad on the car so I got a patchy effect.  I picked them up at a craft show at olympia years ago but have only just started using them!

This picture doesn't really do these justice, the colour's are like being back in a 90's rave again!!!



Will upload more later in the week, maybe the scrapbook page if I ever finish it!  Pics, layout and words all done but ran out of time!

Kay x


No comments:

Post a Comment