Wednesday 4 July 2012

Finally... father's day cards!


Thought I had posted these already, goldfish head again! 
I have been making some large cards again, more for work and friends which will be posted once they have received them!




This was made for my dad, Kanban clock paper's used with stampin up bunting punch and a clock embossing folder used on the cardboard (it came in the middle of wrapping paper to protect it!).   Just went over it with white ink. The gold Martha Stewart glitter covered some cheap letters I got from ebay ages ago and never used.  Definite improvement!





This one was for my father in law spent ages on the clock mask but was worth it.  He is an Arsenal supporter so had to add the tinge of red. This is still the card from the inside of the wrapping paper! The sock tag came from a free cd and the button from a bulk buy from hobbycraft.  The dad is made from Vintage Market die by Tim Holtz.  I cut the flags free hand and trying to overcome writing on cards gave it a go!

They both loved their cards and my other half ,well he got given a leftover  (below!) from sales of last year as he does nothing for mother's day I feel I shouldn't use my stash on him!!!  Crystal Palace colours so he was happy!


Got inspired by all the Christmas crafting on tv recently and decided to start making Christmas cards...here is the first of the year!  Sorry the pic is wonky, poor photography!  Have a few more bits ready to make up into cards all ready embossed and glittered.  So will get onto those at the end of this week.


Happy Crafting All!

Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment